- Prep Time (mins)
- 5 mins.
- Cook Time (mins)
- 20 mins.
- 1 (5-ounce) container Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) container Frigo® Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar sliced pickled jalapeños, drained and patted dry (or for a spicier crisp, substitute 4 medium jalapeños, sliced into 1/8-inch rounds)
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon, optional
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Then, line 2 large baking sheet trays with parchment paper and lightly spray them with cooking oil.
Spoon one tablespoon at a time of the Frigo® Shredded Parmesan Cheese into small mounds on the parchment-lined baking sheet tray. Then, top each mound with one tablespoon of the Frigo® Shaved Parmesan Cheese and 2–3 pickled jalapeño slices. Finish them with a sprinkle of bacon crumbles (if desired), a pinch of taco seasoning and a generous amount of black pepper. Then, gently pat down the mounds, so they’re flattened slightly.
Bake them until they’re crispy and golden brown, about 5–6 minutes.
Then, remove them from the oven, let them cool and serve them with Frigo® Ricotta Cheese Ranch Sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.