- Prep Time (mins)
- Cook Time (mins)
- Party Size
- 3 limes, juice and zest
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 cups watermelon, diced to 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint, julienned
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 (5-ounce) packages of Frigo® Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
In a medium bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, vinegar, salt, black pepper and red pepper. Slowly stream the olive oil into the dressing while whisking vigorously. Reserve it to the side.
In a large serving bowl, combine the watermelon, tomato, red onion, mint and cilantro. Toss lightly to mix. Then, pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat.
Refrigerate the salad at least 30 minutes.
Before serving, gently fold in the Frigo® Crumbled Feta Cheese and season to taste.
Rad Tip: Watermelon Feta Salad makes a deliciously rad topping on tacos!
Recipe courtesy of Emily Ellyn, Retro Rad Chef. Find more recipes at www.EmilyEllyn.com.